- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Reg Organizer is fully compatible with:
- Windows ME
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Reg Organizer is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Reg Organizer
|Reg Organizer 6.01 11/07/12||Trial version||English||
|Reg Organizer 5.46 31/01/13||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Complete utility to clean up your system's registry
- Increased usability:
- · Registry editor: When saving a key to a file, the default file name which corresponds to the name of the key is offered.
- · Dynamic resizing of the elements in the program's windows. In the earlier versions, the size of the elements changed only after a user released the mouse button. Now elements change their size dynamically as if moving the mouse cursor with the button pressed.
- Application Uninstaller tool:
- · Application traces searching algorithm has been improved. Now when uninstalling an application via Reg Organizer, it detects more data left by the uninstalled application in the system.
- · An ability to install updates to the applications installed with tracing.
- · Now you can install applications with tracing directly from the Windows Explorer's context menu.
- · The support for simultaneous removal of two or more applications has been added. The list of applications in the Application Uninstaller tool window now supports multiple selection.
- · While an application is being uninstalled with its built-in uninstall tool, an ability to start searching for the application's traces without waiting for the uninstall process to finish has been added. This works best when the default uninstaller of a program works incorrectly or halts.
- · The System Restore Point creation during the uninstall now may be disabled in the program's Settings.
- · Windows 8 Release Preview support.
- Bugs fixed:
- · Fixed the error "Failed to get data for" in the Registry Cleanup tool while checking the "Shell Commands" registry part.
- · Registry editor: Column sorting didn't work for the tabs of reg-files.
- · The "Shared Libraries" section of the Manual Registry Cleanup tool could display a negative number in the "Hist Applications" column. This could happen if the number was too big, for example, 2147483648.
- · Portable version: The program could leave two empty folders in the data folders of the system.
- · If the option "Restore registry location of the previous session" was turned off, that necessary registry path didn't open if a user switched to it from the Registry Cleanup or Application Uninstaller tools.
Review last updated: 14/06/12
Articles Reg Organizer
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate from IObit is out today. Today we have an exclusive look at this security... See more
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a PC analysis and optimization tool that is a great way to help speed up... See more
Questions and answers Reg Organizer
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
User reviews Reg Organizer
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Reg Organizer
Searches Reg Organizer
Other languages Reg Organizer
- Reg Organizer in Spanish (ES)