Reg Organizer offers a variety of tools required for effective System Registry and configuration files management. This software lets you view, edit and clean the Registry and preview the registry files you want to import (including the ability to preview files directly from Windows Explorer).
The automatic Registry cleanup mode helps you optimize your system performance. You can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application - Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
- Increased usability:
- · Registry editor: When saving a key to a file, the default file name which corresponds to the name of the key is offered.
- · Dynamic resizing of the elements in the program's windows. In the earlier versions, the size of the elements changed only after a user released the mouse button. Now elements change their size dynamically as if moving the mouse cursor with the button pressed.
- Application Uninstaller tool:
- · Application traces searching algorithm has been improved. Now when uninstalling an application via Reg Organizer, it detects more data left by the uninstalled application in the system.
- · An ability to install updates to the applications installed with tracing.
- · Now you can install applications with tracing directly from the Windows Explorer's context menu.
- · The support for simultaneous removal of two or more applications has been added. The list of applications in the Application Uninstaller tool window now supports multiple selection.
- · While an application is being uninstalled with its built-in uninstall tool, an ability to start searching for the application's traces without waiting for the uninstall process to finish has been added. This works best when the default uninstaller of a program works incorrectly or halts.
- · The System Restore Point creation during the uninstall now may be disabled in the program's Settings.
- · Windows 8 Release Preview support.
- Bugs fixed:
- · Fixed the error "Failed to get data for" in the Registry Cleanup tool while checking the "Shell Commands" registry part.
- · Registry editor: Column sorting didn't work for the tabs of reg-files.
- · The "Shared Libraries" section of the Manual Registry Cleanup tool could display a negative number in the "Hist Applications" column. This could happen if the number was too big, for example, 2147483648.
- · Portable version: The program could leave two empty folders in the data folders of the system.
- · If the option "Restore registry location of the previous session" was turned off, that necessary registry path didn't open if a user switched to it from the Registry Cleanup or Application Uninstaller tools.